Last night there was a homeless man standing on the street freezing so my boyfriend bought him some hot chocolate and gave him some money to get food and told me that next time he’ll take him to dinner but we just ate.
I knew I was with this man for a reason. I love him.
- matt: Ugh, I've been thinking... I think you have a vitamin m deficiency
- me: What does vitamin m do and why?
- matt: vitamin matt. It is good for stress and overall well being!
- me: Yes I need more in my life <3 always makes me feel terrific!
- matt: Vitamin m is administered through a series of routes: hugs, kisses, hand holding, cuddling, rubbing and scratching patient's back and many more ;) Vitamin m has only shown to treat symptoms of someone with particular traits/genes: beautiful, sweet, short and blonde, a brat as well as wonderful. The chemistry between patient and vitamin m is quite important<3
- him: Nice! This lady next to me has an MRSA INFECTION so cool
- him: Hospitals are fun
- him: I offered a very seemingly displeased man water... however he isn't allowed to drink currently... but appreciated the gesture
- him: This guy I like has trigenic neuralgia, rough!
- him: I have aided this fat sick man a couple times. This old lady called me a, "nice young man." Old hag knows nothing of my true nature!
- him: I just made a phone call for someone. I am having a great time. LMAO. A lady's boyfriend is bringing me food... I am well liked.
- me: You are seriously having the time of your life. Let's just go on ER dates from now on.
- him: CAN WE BABE? There are many nice and interesting people to meet here